RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM creates a rooftop that can withstand the most demanding and extreme conditions irrelevant of roof size or complexity. Whatever your flat roofing requirement, you can guarantee that a RubberBond FleeceBack flat roof installation will provide you a high quality, long term flat roofing solution that will not only work with your budget, but is proven to last over 50 years.
• Safe – No heat or flame used to install
• 20 Year commercial guarantees available
Throughout the British Isles many thousands of property owners, managers, specifiers, architects and organisations have chosen to use RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM to protect their company, now and in the future development.
While you concentrate on your business, benefit from the experience and skills of RubberBond FleeceBack Approved Contractors to fulfil your flat roofing needs. RubberBond has been specified and installed on many new and refurbishment projects of all types, size, and degree of complexity across both public & private sectors including education, health, prisons, offices, residential and retail.
Not all Membranes are Equal
Choosing the correct system for your roof isn’t always an easy prospect.
RubberBond FleeceBack leaves rivals behind, not only due to the benefits of fleece reinforcement itself, but also due to the unique patented technology used to manufacture it. Approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and the National House-Building Council (NHBC) accepts the use of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM Roof Waterproofing Systems.
Comprising of two layers laminated together to create a resilient 2.6mm membrane, the waterproofing 1.2mm thick EPDM membrane bonded to a strong 1.4mm deep polyester fleece backing on the underside of the waterproofing membrane. RubberBond FleeceBack creates a flat roof that is 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than commercial grade 1.5mm EPDM.
“When the installation of correctly installed systems is compared, the upgrade to RubberBond FleeceBack, a higher quality, stronger product, can be installed at a similar cost of a lesser system.”
• No torches or asphalt are required, a flame, heat free safer installation for your property and staff.
• Low noise and odour application allowing your business to carry on uninterrupted
• Less weight on your roof than mod – bit 2 – ply systems
• Larger rolls mean fewer seams, allowing for quicker installation
• Faster installation means less disruption for building occupants
• Year round application
• Whether its small or large flat roof a refurbishment or a new build we will be able to help you.
After 50 years of empirical experience in field applications, EPDM has the roofing industry’s longest average service life, thanks to:
• Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue
• Because EPDM is a single ply membrane, there is no concern with interply blisters
• High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
• Flexibility in low temperatures
• Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
• Restoration friendly
• Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning
To maximise the design and aesthetics potential of your building, RubberBond roofing system can be used on a range of surfaces for warm and cold roof design, refurbishment or new build construction:
The speed and design flexibility & simplicity of RubberBond FleeceBack makes it an ideal product for new build works. When speed of supply and installation is a must RubberBond is single ply solution for your next project.
– BBA Approved
– Manufacturers Warranty
– Exceptional Fire Ratings
Apartments & Flats
Using RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM to protect your property will give you peace of mind for years to come. It’s ability to mould to design shapes and surfaces make it the perfect choice.
– Low Maintenance
– Heat Free Installation
Traditional felt based roofs have a limited life span. Renewing your flat roof with RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM is a cheaper option than felt due to its proven longevity.
– No moss or plant growth
– Suitable for overlayment
– Weather Resistant
Schools & Local Authority
The clean, flame free and safe installation of a RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM roof will allow installation at any time of the year whilst still allowing everyday activities to carry on uninterrupted.
– Flame Free
– Low Odour
Warehouse & Storage
To quickly and economically waterproof your property is simple with RubberBond. Perfect for overlaying existing surfaces and the long lifespan gives it an exceptional life-cycle cost.
– Installed by Approved Contractors
– Structurally Tested & Proven
– 20 year Guarantee
Green Roofs & Roof Terraces
Installing RubberBond can allow you to expand the use of your roof and enhance its visual appearance. FleeceBack membrane is perfect for use below your roof terrace or the waterproof component of your green roof system.
– Hard Wearing